COVID-19 Safety Protocols
At Pain & Performance, your health and safety is our highest priority. We are continuing to monitor the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the CDC and implement safety protocols that are consistent with both local and CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our clients. This page will be regularly updated with COVID-19 information and resources as we come across them.
Here are a few of the protocols we are putting in place to keep you safe:
- Sanitization of every surface clients come in contact with 70% alcohol solution
- Mandatory hand washing prior to each session (client and therapist)
- Required mask wearing
- Social distancing until absolutely necessary
- HEPA Filtration
- Room is sanitized with 200 watts of UV-C between sessions
- (Coming Soon) Airflow control to simulate outdoor environment (Risk reduced 19x when being outdoors vs. being indoors)
Make an Appointment
If you are ready to engage in an educational journey to discovering the root cause of your pain, gain the effective tools to manage and eliminate it, and be pain free – book your first appointment now:
Want to know more about your session? Check out our FAQ page and get answers to our most popular questions
Our techniques include ART®, SFMA™, AiM, NKT, and P-DTR®. Visit our page to learn more about them.
Julian Corwin’s journey took him from Engineer to specialized body worker. Read more about how he applies his skills for you.
Every body is unique and so are the solutions to getting them moving like they should. Read more here.